- Date posted
- 11 Nov 2016
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, Captain
- Aircraft Types
- A320, A330
- Type rating
- Asia, China
ASSA Terms and Conditions
for A320 to A330 Captains Upgrade Position
with Air China (CA)
Air China is China’s exclusive national flag carrier for civil aviation, a member of the Star Alliance, the world’s largest airline alliance. It ranks first among domestic airline brands (evaluated by the World Brand Laboratory as having a brand value of RMB 61.885 billion in 2012) and it leads its domestic competitors in passenger and air freight transport and related services. As of December 31, 2012, Air China (including its holding companies) owns 461 aircraft, featuring Boeing and Airbus, with an average age of 6.54 years. It operates 284 passenger routes, including 72 international routes, 15 regional routes and 197 domestic routes, covering 29 countries and regions, and 145 cities (45 international cities, 4 regions, and 96 domestic cities). In cooperation with Star Alliance member airlines, its service network is further extended to 1,329 destinations in 194 countries.
Air China has just announced an exclusive program to take current and qualified A320 Captains and place them in direct entry Captain positions on the [...]; Transition training to the A330 will be provided by Air China.
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- Total time: Minimum 6,000 hrs
- 1000 hrs PIC time on relevant type
- Current within 12months
- Age under 55 years old at start of contract
- ICAO English level 4 or above
- No Accident, No criminal record
- Class 1 medical license holder
<Terms and Conditions Brief>
1. PROGRAM 1:
A320 CAPTAINS HIRED DIRECTLY TO THE LEFT SEAT ON THE A330
- Transition training for the A330 will be paid by Air China and no training bond is required.
- The training program will take 3weeks for ground training and transition training is completed (defined as getting the type rating endorsement on the CAAC ATP) which will take 1.5 to 2 months to complete, full pay will begin immediately .
▷ Yearly total salary approx USD 186,000
▷ $ 4,000 during the training
▷ $ 11,000 base (net) + $4,000USD living allowance (net) = $15,000USD/month (net)
▷ 85 hour minimum guarantee
▷ Overtime > 85 hours @ $233/hour
▷ Safety Bonus @ $6,000 / year for no incident/accident for > 880 flight hours
▷ Annual Overtime Bonus of $97 / hour > 935 flight hours / year
▷ Initial contact term four (4) years with renewal at 2 year increments
1) While flying as Junior Captain – BJS (1 to 2 years)
2) When promoted to Senior Captain (after 1-2 years of flying as Junior Captain) - Gateway Cities in Europe (and USA when/if A330 routes open up) or BJS at the choice of the pilot.
2. PROGRAM 2:
CURRENT AND QUALIFIED A330 CAPTAINS (SENIOR CAPTAIN)
- Contract Term:
2 years initial with renewal at 2 year increment
<Initial Required Documents>
Please send us the following documents list as below:
1. Valid License (showing type rating) and ICAO English certificate
2. Valid Medical Certificate Class1
3. Application form
4. Last 3 pages of log book
5. Passport (photo page)
6. ICAO English Level 4 or above
7. Resume including flight hours
8. No accident / incident report (from previous / current employer) – can be provided later
9. No criminal record – issued by your local police authority – can be provided later
Candidate should go through the following before employment
2. Aviation theory exam (Chinese ATPL)
3. Medical Check
4. Company simulator assessment
**The study materials will be provided after receiving all application documents.
Forward your completed application form to assa
If you have any query, please contact [...][...]
■ Disclaimer – The terms and conditions are subject to change.
The changed terms and conditions will be provided before signing the contract.