- IASCO global
- Date posted
- 28 Nov 2017
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, Captain
- Aircraft Types
- Type rating
- Not required
- Asia, Japan
Pilot job details:
|Title:||Captain A320 - Peach Aviation Japan - Non-rated|
|Location/Base:||Kansai Japan (KIX)|
|Airline:||Peach Aviation Japan|
1) 1,500 hours minimum PIC time on commercial transport jets (aircraft with passenger capacity of 50 or more)
2) 4,000 hours minimum total Pilot flight time.
3) Valid Airline Transport Pilot License (“ATPL”) from ICAO recognized country.
4) Last flight within 12 months of application
5) Valid First Class Medical Certificate. (ICAO)
6) ICAO English Proficiency level 4 or above
7) Below 59 years of age at date of application for non-rated captains, below 61 years of age for A320 type rated captains.
8) No accident or incident history
***Note:Special consideration may be made for pilots with a JCAB ATPL***
JCAB holders please contact us at [...] for more details.
Excellent opportunity for regional jet Captains to upgrade to the A320!
Average overall gross monthly compensation of approx. $14,500 USD.
Position: Non-rated Captain Airbus A320
Assignment: Peach Aviation Ltd.
Flight Base: Kansai, Japan
Length of Assignment: Permanent employment up to age 65. Then extendable in one year increments up to age 68. Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
Expected Start Date: Training courses scheduled throughout 2017
Interviews: Held on Regular Basis in Tokyo (contact us for next available dates)
Terms and Conditions:
*All compensation will be paid to the pilot in Japanese Yen. Figures shown are before tax.