- Date posted
- 13 Feb 2018
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, Captain
- Aircraft Types
- A320, A330
- Type rating
- Not required
- Asia, China
Hainan airlines offer a fantastic opportunity for A320 captains retrain to A330 with long term $20,000+ / p.a. +benefits+overtime fee Bases in Europe / USA / Canada / China
Our client: Hainan Airlines is one of the fastest growing major world airlines. It has an extensive network of over 500 routes covering Asia, Europe, America, Oceania and Africa. Since its beginning, the Airline has seen more than 20 years of safe operations. We are proud to present these unique opportunities for A-330 captains to receive full CCQ training on A-330 followed by long term renewable or permanent contracts, all highly paid and with a choice of working patterns and bases for pilots across the globe.
Our Company: Brookfield Aviation International has been providing the finest opportunities for pilots since 1993 and has a long and rewarding association with Hainan Airlines. We have representatives all over the world and will be on hand to support pilots throughout the application and training processes. That’s why Brookfield is the pilots’ preferred agency.
The Positions: Long term or permanent contracts as A-330 Captains. Full CCQ training is provided by the airline. Applications are accepted from Captains who are current within six months) on A-320, with minimum 4000 hours total and 500 hours P.I.C. FAA, EASA or ICAO licences accepted.
The Terms: We offer a choice of residential or commuting contracts (8 or 11 consecutive days off per month plus annual leave) with average US$25,000 per month plus allowances for housing , travel, overtime, loyalty bonuses + health and loss of licence insurance, education benefits, family ID tickets and more. Not to mention choices of base at attractive locations around the world. Full details on request.
In General: These are positions for ambitious and self-motivated pilots with a genuine desire to advance their careers by moving up to the 330. We are only interested in outstanding professionals who can offer the best of their experience in return for the finest rewards.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Basic Qualification Required:
- Hold JAA, FAA or ICAO Airline Transport Pilot License Certificate issued by the Civil Aviation Administration of the respective country that has established diplomatic relations with China
- The Crew Member must hold a current A320 type rating and have PIC experience on type within past 6 months
- Have logged at least 4000 total hours and 500 hours as PIC on type
- Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Fluent English when conducting aviation tasks, holding ICAO level 4 or above
- Age 54 or below
- No accidents or incidents reported
- No criminal record