- Date posted
- 11 Nov 2016
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, Captain
- Aircraft Types
- Type rating
- Asia, China
ASSA Terms and Conditions
for A320 Captains
with Tianjin Airlines (TJA)
Tianjin Airlines was established in 2004 and is based in Tianjin, the economic center of Bohai [...]; As an aviation enterprise co-established by Tianjin government and HNA Group, Tianjin Airlines owns a young and deluxe fleet. The total number of airplanes is consisting of 13 A320, 50 Embraer 190 and 23 ERJ145.
Through late years’ fast development, Tianjin Airlines has built a regional route network with 6 hubs, Tianjin, Xi’an, Hohhot, Urumqi, Nanning and Guiyang. The routes are covering whole country and neighboring countries. Tianjin Airlines has opened two international (regional) routes including Tianjin to Hong Kong and Tianjin to Ulan Bator.
- 3,000+ total flying hours
- 500+ PIC hours on type
- Valid ATPL License with type rating
- Valid Medical Certificate Class1
- Current on type within 12 months
- ICAO English Level +4
- No older than 52 years
- No history of incidents or accidents
<Terms & Conditions Brief>
Tianjin or Xi’an, China
3 years, renewable
80 hours / month
<How to Apply>
Please send us the following documents list as below:
1. Valid License (showing type rating) and ICAO English certificate
2. Valid Medical Class 1
3. Last 3 pages of log book
4. Passport (Photo page)
5. Application Form
6. No accident/incident report (from previous/current employer) -can be provided later
7. No criminal record – issued by your local police authority -can be provided later.
Initial Screenings will be held every month.
The Screening will include:
1. Aviation theory exam (Chinese ATPL)
2. Medical Check
3. Company simulator assessment
**The study materials will be provided after receiving all application documents.
Forward your completed application form to
If you have any query, please contact [...][...]
■ Disclaimer – The terms and conditions are subject to change.
The changed terms and conditions will be provided before signing the contract.