- Date posted
- 11 Jun 2018
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, First Officer
- Aircraft Types
- Type rating
- Europe, Malta
Minimum requirements are as follows:
- ATPL – EASA license or CPL with a frozen ATPL.
- A320 Type Rating
- Medical – Class 1 medical
- Flight Hours – minimum of 200 hours on type (preferably last flight within the last 12 months)
- Legal right to work/live in the European Union (EU)
Domicile: Valletta, Malta.
Contract Term: 3 - 6 months
- With less than 500 hours on type: 4,500€/month (NET)
- With more than 500 hours on type: 5,000€/month (NET)
- Housing: Furnished apartment supplied with utility allowance (water, electric, gas, internet)
- Excess Baggage: 50 kilo personal effect baggage allowance for moving to/from Malta
- Luggage allowance provided on Air Malta
- Reimbursement up to 50 kilos via freight for pilots moving to/from an Air Malta offline city
- Travel Benefits: Confirmed unlimited system wide confirmed jump seat (GD Travel)
- Four (4) system wide family tickets provided for each immediate family member. Unlimited ID90 space available tickets provided.
- Completion Factor Bonus: Pilots who successfully complete all Air Malta assigned flight sectors during their contract term shall receive a bonus of 0.5 days/month of pro-rated pay (NET). Pilots who break their contract will NOT receive a completion factor bonus.
*Note: Pilots who successfully complete this contract and meet/exceed requirements for our other captain jobs in China ($26K USD/month NET) will be given hiring priority.
The job opportunities posted by WASINC International are solely governed by the statutes, regulations, policies and laws of the local jurisdiction and country in which the job is located. The sole labor protections and entitlements afforded to an applicant will be those that are available in the jurisdiction in which the job is located. Any laws which may exist in an applicant's home country or any other country shall not be applicable. WASINC International has no control over the requirements established by each airline nor control of the ultimate hiring decision which are dictated by the airline and the laws of the jurisdiction where the airline conducts its business. In making an application to WASINC International, you agree to waive any claim against WASINC International related to such job requirements or the hiring process.
|Required Type Rating||A319/320/321,|