- Date posted
- 30 Nov 2017
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, First Officer
- Aircraft Types
- A320, A321
- Type rating
- Vietnam, Asia
On behalf of Jetstar Pacific Airlines we are pleased to announce that we are recruiting A320 Senior First Officers to be upgraded to Captains program.
About the airline: Jetstar Pacific Airlines (JPA) is low cost airline in Vietnam. Current Fleet of 19 A320s with modernisation and expansion into 2018. The planned feet will stabilise with 21 A320s in 2018. JPA operates domestic and international routes to 25 destinations across 7 countries. Hence, this is an amazing opportunity for qualified A320 pilots to join this recognised airline with an attractive benefit package and beautiful country, Vietnam.
Terms and conditions:
- Airline: Jetstar Pacific Airline
- Base: Hanoi/ Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
- Contract duration: 3 years renewable
- Initial Monthly Remuneration: Range from USD 6,880 to USD 7,380
- After 6 months joining JPA, the SFO would be considered for “upgraded captain program”, once he completes the upgrade program, and operating the 1st line check as PIC, the fees start from USD 11,070 as Line Captain.
- Working pattern (optional): 6 weeks on 2 weeks off/ or 3 weeks on 1 week off
- Block hours: up to 146 hrs for 8 week cycle (6/2 roster); 73 hrs for 4 week cycle (3/1 roster)
- Accommodation & Ground transport: Provided for initial 1 week
- Positioning flights: Provided at the commencement and at completion of the contract.
- Other Benefits: Overtime payment/ Staff & family members ID tickets/ relocation allowance/ Medical Insurance/ Work Permits/ etc
- Days off duty: up to 12 days off paid per annual
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3,500 TT hrs with 1,000 hrs multi crew, multi turbine (jet preferred), in which 500 SIC hrs on A320/321
- EASA/ICAO/FAA-ATPL/ATPL frozen Licence with a valid A320/321 type rating endorsement.
- Valid Medical Class 1
- Last flight within the last 6 months
- English ICAO Level 4 or above
- No history of accidents or incident