- Date posted
- 28 Nov 2017
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, First Officer
- Aircraft Types
- A320, A321
- Type rating
- Not required
Opportunity to for Captain Upgrade
We are extremely pleased to announce a new partnership with the largest LCA in Central and Eastern Europe – Wizz Air.
FTSE 250 airline looking for A320/321 Senior First Officers for long-term positions among their rapidly expanding fleet. Great perks and opportunities for career progression
- Length: Indefinite
- Commencement: to be confirmed
- Salary: Competitive base pay + sector payments and per diem in certain bases (discussed directly with the airline)
- Flexible roster options: 5/4 and 6/4 for resident pilots and 20/10 and 14/7 for commuting pilots.
- Bases: 28 bases across Central/Eastern Europe including the UK, any allocation can be requested at the beginning (further changes subject to airlines’ full T&Cs)
- Commuting: 2-3 hours within Europe, pilots are provided with FREE tickets
- Fleet reliability: A320/321 aircraft fleet with average age of 4 years
Why Wizz Air?
- High training standards pursuant to IATA, EASA regulation
- Salary increase for every 1000 flight hours
- Captains offered wide range of career opportunities (LTC, TRE/TRI, management roles)
- Low Swiss Income Tax rates: 0-17% (based on marital status, number of children)
- Annual FCL and medical costs fully/partially reimbursed
- Staff Travel (free & discounted tickets)
- Travel, life, loss of license insurance and other loyalty perks provided by Wizz Air
Desired Skills & Experience:
REQUIREMENTS FOR SENIOR FIRST OFFICERS WITH RAPID COMMAND COURSE
- Minimum 3,500 factorized hours
- Minimum 1,500 hours JAR25 (CS25) Turbojet aircraft > 20,000 kgs OR
- Minimum 1,500 hrs as PIC on Turbopropeller aircraft > 20,000 kgs
- EASA/JAR FCL1 (or Serbian/Macedonian equivalent) ATPL
- Valid and current type-rating on currently flown aircraft
- Valid Class 1 medical license
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Last commercial flight within preceding 6 months
Wizz Air applies factors to pilot flying hours to determine minimum requirements for Commanders. A pilot's hours flown in each category are multiplied by the applicable factor from the below table. The sum of all groups after factorisation will be used to determine whether the pilot meets the minimum required experience.
Airline Short-haul Jet
Airline Long-haul Jet
Airline Turbine (multi-crew)
Military Fast Jet
Single engine/rotary single pilot
** PIC hours are pilot in command [...];This does not include PIC u/s hours.
All interested and qualified candidates, please apply on this link and upload all documents required and a representative will contact you with further details.