A320/A321 Line Captains for 3 years contract in South East Asia
- Date posted
- 18 Nov 2017
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, Captain
- Aircraft Types
- A320, A321
- Type rating
- Asia, South-east Asia
Pilot job details:
We are pleased to announce that we are recruiting A320/321 Captains for our client based in South East Asia for 3 years contract renewable.
- Base: South East Asia
- Contract duration: 3 years renewable
- Monthly Remuneration: Range from USD 11,070 to USD 13,230 (the fee increases annually with the working time with the airline)
- Working pattern (optional): 6 weeks on 2 weeks off/ or 3 weeks on 1 week off
- Block hours: up to 146 hrs for 8 week cycle (6/2 roster); 73 hrs for 4 week cycle (3/1 roster)
- Overtime rate: 140 USD per hour
- Accommodation & Ground transport: Provided for initial 1 week
- Positioning flights: Provided at the commencement and at the completion of the contract.
- Other Benefits: Staff & family members ID tickets/ relocation allowance/ Medical Insurance/ Work Permits/ etc
- Days off duty: up to 12 days off paid per annual
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5,500 hours TT hrs with a minimum of 1,500 PIC hrs, in which 500 PIC hrs on A320/321.
- EASA/ICAO/FAA ATPL/CPL Licence with a valid A320/321 type rating endorsement.
- Valid Medical Class 1
- Last flight within the last 6 months
- English ICAO Level 4 or above
- No history of accidents or incidents