- Date posted
- 17 Nov 2016
- 49-3011.00 Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians, Engineer
ADMINISTRATOR – MAINTENANCE
ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Maintenance division, based at Lanseria International Airport.
The main objective of the position is to effectively control and administer the quoting, claiming, job closing, work pack auditing and invoicing process.
- Create accurate estimates (quotes)
- Initiate work after approval of estimate
- Ensure work packs are accurate and complete
- Create precise and thorough billings/invoices
- Assist with all ad hoc duties as assigned by the relevant manager
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- 2 years’ administration/planning experience in production environment, including quoting, claims, job closures, work packs and customer liaison.
- Experience in maintenance programs (added advantage)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of responsibility
- Professional approach towards allocated duties
- Self-disciplined and stress tolerant
- Systematic and well organized
- Ability to adapt (being flexible) to working conditions
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to cope with large volumes of work
Closing Date for Applications: 25 November 2016
Note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application, please regard your application as unsuccessful.