- Air Transat
- Date posted
- 27 Oct 2016
- Air Transat Head Office / Ville Saint-Laurent
Be part of the journey!
The Agent, Information Center and Seat Selection is responsible for answering incoming calls from travel agents and passengers who have already chosen to travel with Air Transat. In addition to evolve within an extremely dynamic environment, our agents benefit from a full range of benefits, including travel privileges.Agent, Information and Seat Selection Center Location : Air Transat Head Office / Ville Saint-Laurent Business segment : Air transportation Business unit : Air Transat Job category : Call Centre and Customer Relations Type of Work : Permanent, part time & permanent full time Responsabilities
- Assist customers and travel agents with advanced seat selection and inform them of the specific characteristics of each seat category;
- Promote Air Transat’s products and services while demonstrating at all times, professionalism, courtesy and exceptional customer service;
- Answer customers and travel agents’ questions regarding schedules, on-board special requests and flights status.
- Please note that the 4-weeks training period will start Monday November 14th, 2016. The training will take place from Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm. All candidates must be available full-time during the training period;
- Positions available for full-time (37.5 hours per week) or part-time (24 hours per week);
- The Information and Seat Selection Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
- All new agents must be able to work days, evenings and nights, during the week, and the weekend and on statutory holidays after the training period;
- The Information and Seat Selection Center is located at Air Transat’s head office in Ville St-Laurent;
- The salary during training is $11,50 per hour;
- Salary starting at $15.14 per hour plus night premium (as per collective agreement) after the training period;
- You may qualify for the Work @ home program;
- Free parking for the employees.
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Bilingualism essential (excellent knowledge of French and English);
- Experience in a call center, an asset;
- Sales experience, an asset;
- Meticulous, excellent inter-personal skills and enjoys teamwork;
- Punctual and committed to work schedules;
- Comfortable working with computer applications simultaneously.