- Delta Airlines
- Date posted
- 12 Nov 2017
- United States
Aviation job details:
Let us tell you a little [...]
Agile Coach CoE
Requisition #: 268812
Delta Air Lines, Inc., seeks an Agile Coach CoE
As an Agile Coach (AC) you will work closely with software delivery teams, release management, business partners, and other parts of the organization to insure effective software delivery based upon defined agile principles.
The goal of each AC is to teach, motivate, and encourage each team to self-sustainability of agile practices. The Agile Coach has worked their career in order to coach those around them to be the best possible agilists. They are also someone who leads by example and knows how to bring out the best in people.
RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- Train and coach new agile teams including Product Owners in Agile values, principles, practices and Delta's agile frameworks (i.e., SAFe, Lean, Scrum, Kanban, etc.).
- Partner with other Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters across portfolios to lead continuous improvement opportunities with agile transformation.
- Responsible for the growth and development of new and existing Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Program Managers and development teams while they transition to agile and as they apply best practices through continuous improvement.
- Mentor and guide multiple teams on a day-to-day basis
- Helps identify organizational impediments to successful agile transformation an