- Longreach aviation
- Date posted
- 16 Nov 2016
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, Captain
- Aircraft Types
- Type rating
- Not required
- Asia, Japan
- Tokyo, commuting contract
Longreach Aviation, in partnership with Crew Resources Worldwide, is pleased to offer these excellent commuting contracts with Air Japan for Captains on the B767 for both type rated and non-type rated airline Captains.
Air Japan operates a fleet of passenger & freighter B767s which operate within Asia to China, Seoul, Bangkok, Singapore and Honolulu with more destinations [...] contracts are for 5 years in length with an operating base of Narita, Japan.
An excellent commuting package is offered with a block of 10 days off per month as a contractual minimum. Additionally, current policy is to allow 2 extra days for commuting, and the possibility exists to add 2 vacation days giving a total of 14 days off as a block.
Air Japan also provides $2000 USD per month to assist with commuting to Tokyo, whilst also offering staff travel on Star Alliance partner airlines.
Air Japan are interviewing now soif you need more information, or would like to discuss any aspect of this position.
If you wish, Longreach can arrange for one of our pilot consultants to contact you so you can talk at length, and in depth, about this position. No other recruitment company has pilots talking to pilots, giving an honest pilot’s perspective.
Air Japan has advised that they will mainly be recruiting First Officers, and that Captain positions will, in general, be filled with upgrades. However, in the event a scheduled class falls short of FO candidates, Air Japan may choose to fill any empty slots with direct entry Captains.
Longreach suggests that you complete the forms and submit them to us. We will have them on file when such a position becomes available.
The following table shows the pay rates at Air Japan.
All amounts are US Dollars.
Air Japan Captains
$US per month
|Per Diem||Total USD
- B767 type rating provided by Air Japan
- No bond payable for the rating
- Up to 14 days off in a block per month
- Contract completion bonus of $30,000 USD after 5 years
- 24 vacation days per year
- 12 days sick leave per year
- Worldwide medical insurance provided for pilot and family. This includes US health insurance for US citizens.
- Staff travel benefits on Star Alliance
- Life insurance provided for up to $300,000 AUD
- 5 year contract with extensions to age 65
- JCAB Licence
- 6,000 hours Total Time
- 3,000 hours Jet PIC
- ICAO licence with Command rating
- Multi-engine Jet experience > 50,000kg
- Valid ICAO Medical Certificate
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher