- Cathay Pacific
- Date posted
- 12 Nov 2017
- 49-3011.00 Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians, Engineer
- China, Asia
- Shanghai, China
Aircraft engineer job details:
At Cathay Pacific, we share one common aspiration: to be the world's best airline.
Cathay Pacific and its subsidiaries employ a total of over 28,000 people across 39 countries that we operate to. With a global team, we offer a diverse range of career choices and opportunities - in the air, on the ground; in customer service, in the office; managerial or professional roles. Our team of great people each plays a key role to deliver the quality service that we are famous for.
- All China based positions are subject to local terms and conditions.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in Mainland China. We are unable to assist applicants with visa or work permit applications.
- Once employment is confirmed, the employment contract and personnel file will be arranged through local FESCO/ FASCO.
Reports to: Aircraft Engineer Supervisor
Indirectly reports to: Engineering Manager - Eastern China
Location/Country: SHA / China
Employment Condition: Full time
Terms of Reference for: Cathay Pacific
Job Level: A
Affects safety and/or security accountability: Yes
To support the AT/Cat A/AE/AES in performing aircraft maintenance and servicing to ensure a high level of safety, reliability, security and presentation required by customers, regulatory authorities and the Company in a cost-effective manner.
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Planning and Organizing
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships