- Date posted
- 20 Dec 2016
- , Other
AIRCRAFT PLANNING ENGINEER
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is a multi-national business aviation enterprise with associated companies in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. We are active in all aspects of the business aviation industry including executive air charter, aircraft management, maintenance and flight support services.
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the CAMO team, based in Cambridge, United Kingdom.
VACANCY: AIRCRAFT PLANNING ENGINEER
The main responsibilities for a planning engineer are to complete all scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance planning for aircraft under CAMO control and to ensure that all maintenance carried out is to the correct regulatory and Company standards.
- Provide non-grounding technical support to aircraft crews.
- Use of Computer Aided Maintenance Program (CAMP) and Computerised Maintenance Program (CMP) for defect reporting and registering.
- Use of CMP and CAMP to generate work packs in accordance with either the AOG defects or Non Grounding Defects.
- Ensure all requested maintenance has been performed and in compliance with regulatory and company policy.
- Update daily Tech Logs.
- Technical Services tasks as required by PART M.
- Assist in department forecasting.
- Development and control of aircraft documentation.
- Correction of audit non-conformities.
- Any other ad hoc projects and tasks and required by your Line Manager
- There are no managerial Tasks required for this job role. Other than the ability to self-motivate & self-manage the work load whilst being resourceful.
- Representing the CAMO Department & ExecuJet Group when alone in the Office where sound judgement & decision making skills are of paramount importance.
- Provison of 24/7 Aircraft On Ground (AOG), immediate technical support to managed aircraft along with Danish, Swiss and Middle Eastern aircraft out of business hours on shift, if required.
- The ability to accept any additional Task that assists the whole department when others require assistance.
- Sound decision making after analysing problems to balance Customer Focused solutions with Regulatory & Company Policies and without ever allowing safety to be compromised.
- Signing for Work Authorisations & Purchase Orders for Spare Parts running into many thousands of Dollars. In doing so, demonstrating a fundamental knowledge of your limitations & boundaries and not allowing any external pressure to enter into something that has not been fully explored and assessed as correct.
- EASA Part M subparts G and I.
- Experience of the production and submission of Aircraft Maintenance Programmes
- Experience of Business Jet types (Falcon, Embraer, Gulfstream, Bombardier, Hawker, Boeing).
- CAMO experience.
- Ability to be analytically correct and a problem solver.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office packages
- C.A.M.P Maintenance planning system (C.M.P desirable).
- Ability to work a 12 Hour Shift Rota System including Days & Nights.