- Air Canada
- Date posted
- 11 Nov 2017
Aviation job details:
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
It takes a team of individuals with different talents and skills to continuously improve service and our results. Our Information Technologies (IT) division works in partnership with other areas of the Company to develop and support the business systems.
We cater to performance analysis for enterprise technology and work on top shelf tools and frameworks, developing some of these in-house and cover all aspects of [...];
We are looking for a results-oriented individual for our application performance team to support business-critical services. The Application Performance Analysts are experts who translate a variety of customer defined scenarios into complex customer journeys. You will use your expertise to analyze and present recommendations that will help correct or prevent application performance bottlenecks as well as defining success criteria/measurements and best practices.
- Be able to confidently navigate a complex customer environment involving multiple stakeholders.
- Have excellent communication skills Ã¢ÂÂ written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal.
- Insist on being a product expert, strives to learn and expand your own product knowledge.
- Be hands on; completes tasks and dependable.
- Be an analytical problem solver coupled with relentless determination and results orientation.
- Thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Be a self-directed professional who knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
- Above all, possess the highest levels of ethics and integrity.
Reporting to the IT Operations Manager, the ideal Application Performance Analyst is able to work closely with technology and business partners to deliver high performing applications and systems for the enterprise, and is responsible for driving performance engineering. The incumbent will:
- Have a deep understanding of the performance framework and tools, and the technology stack across enterprise
- Drill down into profiling and monitoring tools and point out performance bottlenecks and issues
- Regularly interac