- PSA Airlines
- Date posted
- 14 Apr 2018
- United States
Aviation job details:
Aviation Parts Clerk
Location: Charlotte, NC Department: Supply Chain Reports to: Stores Supervisor Summary/Objective: The Stores Clerk is responsible for working with maintenance staff to fulfill their parts requests/needs and compiles records concerned with ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping materials, supplies and equipment. Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proper recording, issuing and receiving of parts/assemblies coming in or going out.
- Maintain Merlin Inventory computer system to current status and report system inconsistencies to Stores Supervisor.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of supplies and solvents as required.
- Perform stock transfers of parts and physically move stock from one location to another.
- Properly receive and issue parts via the Merlin computer system.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Stores Supervisor and/or Stores Manager or his/her designee.