- Date posted
- 11 Nov 2016
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, Captain
- Aircraft Types
- Type rating
- Asia, China
ASSA Terms and Conditions
for B737-300/400/NG Captains
with China Postal Airlines (CPA)
China Postal Airline is a cargo airline based in Beijing, People’s Republic of China. It operates express mail and cargo transport services mainly for China post to over 300 domestic destinations, as well as international scheduled and charter services. Its main base is Nanjing Lukou international airport. The airline was established on 25 November 1996 and started to operate on 27 February 1997. It is owned by Chinese Postal Bureau (51%) and China Southern Airline (49%). It was originally set up to operate domestic postal services, but in 2006 introduced international scheduled services to South Korea and Japan. From January 2007 international cargo charter services were [...];The China Postal Airlines fleet consists of 20 B737s (12 B737-300 freighters and 8 B737-400 freighters) and 1 B757-200F(as of 2014 January).
- Total flight time +3,000 hours
- On type PIC time +800 hours
- Valid ATPL License with type rating
- Valid Medical Certificate Class 1
- ICAO English Level +4
- Under 53 years old
- No history of incidents or accidents
- Execute the landing and flight as the captain of B737-300/400/NG at least three times within the last 12 months
- Last proficiency check is still valid
- Be a citizen of a country with diplomatic relations with PRC and being ICAO member
- No criminal punishment and no criminal records
<Terms & Conditions Brief>
3 years initial, renewable
<Initial Required Documents>
Please send us the following documents list as below:
1. Application Form
2. Photo page of passport
3. Valid ICAO ATP license (showing B737-300/400/NG type-rating)
4. Valid 1st class medical certificate
5. Last 3 pages of your logbook
6. Latest valid Proficiency test record for B737-300/400/NG
7. ICAO level 4 or above English certificate or English Proficiency endorsement
Candidate should go through the following before employment:
2. Aviation Theory Exam (Chinese ATPL written test)
3. Medical Check
4. Company Simulator Assessment
**The study materials will be provided after receiving all application documents.
Forward your completed application form [...]
If you have any query, please contact [...]Ms. Kate.
■ Disclaimer – The terms and conditions are subject to change.
The changed terms and conditions will be provided before signing the contract.