- Date posted
- 12 Jun 2018
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, Captain
- Aircraft Types
- B737, B747-400, B757, B767
- Type rating
- Not required
- China, Asia
Pilot job details:
SF Airlines is a perfect example of the phenomenal development of Chinese economy and enterprises. Established in 2009, this domestic delivery company has rapidly become a household brand in Asia Pacific region and built up a handsome fleet of over 40 cargo aircraft featuring B757, B767 and B737, two B747 aircraft have just been delivered.
SF Airlines is a member of S.F. Airlines (Group) Co., Ltd., operating a network covers all parts of China from its hub in Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport, and has delivery service to Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia and Mongolia.
SF Airlines has enjoyed significant success and financial growth. We are now looking to recruit B737, B747, B757/767 captains, B757 training can be provided to B737 and B747 captains either by direct entry or after a while depend on the desire of individual pilot. No training fee or training bond.
1. Holding valid Airline Transport Pilot License and Class 1 medical certificate issued by a Civil Aviation Administration of the respective country that is recognized by ICAO and has established diplomatic relations with China.
2. Holding valid ATP license with one of the following current type-ratings: B737, B747 or B757/B767.
3. Candidates must have at least 1 year PIC experience and have logged at least 4000 total hours and 500 PIC hours.
Last flight on type within past 24 months.
4. Category 1 ILS experience
5. Computer literate
6. ICAO English level 4 or above
7. Age blow 55
8. No accidents or incidents reported (company clearance letter required before contract signing).
No criminal record (criminal record required before contract signing)
Terms & Conditions
[...]: This is a permanent contract but can be signed as 3-years or 5-years renewable contract.
[...] hours: Guaranteed 50 hours per month, pilots will be paid 50 hours if flew less due to flight schedule arranged by the Airline.
Average journey time is 3:45 hours
|Monthly Net Income minimum|
Basic Fee + minimum guaranteed flight allow