- Date posted
- 11 Nov 2016
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, Captain
- Aircraft Types
- Type rating
- Not required
- Asia, China
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR
B737 SERIES TYPE & NON TYPE CAPTAINS
WITH XIAMEN AIR
Xiamen Air is the fourth biggest airline company by domestic capacity in China and contributes 7.2% of the domestic capacity in China. By early 2014, Xiamen Air has 6 branches in Fuzhou, Nanchang, Hangzhou, Tianjin, Changsha and Beijing. The airline operates 218 domestic routes along with 26 international routes (Including routes to Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan). It flies over 3,600 flights per week. As of October 2015, the Xiamen Airlines fleet consists of the following aircraft: 123 of B737NG, 6 of B757, and 6 of B787, the total 135 aircrafts. And also, B 737 MAX 8, Comac ARJ21-700 have been ordered.
- Minimum 5,000 hours of total flight time
- Minimum 500 hours of PIC time
- Minimum 2,000 hours of Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet time
- Aircraft type: B737 EFIS and NG
- Accepting Non-rated Candidates: B757, B767
- Current within 12 months (must have a valid/current PC)
- Age maximum 55
- Valid ATPL License
- Valid Medical certificate Class 1
- ICAO English level 4 or above
- Valid proficiency training and proficiency check
- No history of incidents or accidents
- No criminal records
- Must be a citizen of a country with diplomatic relations with PRC and being ICAO member
<Terms & Conditions>
Base: Xiamen, China or Commuter
Contract Terms: 3 years, renewable
<Salary during Training>
During Ground school: 70% of the Monthly salary
During Line training: 80% of the Monthly salary
Option 2 – A, each February is an exception (22 days on+6 days off)
Option 2 – B, day off for each single month cannot be more than 14 days.
Option 3 – A, each February is an exception (19 days on+9 days off)
Option 3 – B, day off for each single month cannot be more than 16 days.
Option 4 – A, each February is an exception (17 days on+11 days off)
Option 4 – B, day off for each single month cannot be more than 18 days
Option 4 – A & B, simulator training shall be done during day off.
Option 5 – A, day off shall commence from 16th of the month and last for 30 days.
Option 5 – B, day off cannot be applied for July and August.
Option 5 – A & B, simulator training shall be done during day off.
< Initial Required Documents >
Please send us the following documents:
- Valid License (showing type rating) and ICAO English certificate (Lv.4 or above)
- Valid Medical Certificate Class 1
- Application Form
- Recent 3 pages of Log book
- Passport photo page
< Initial Screening >
Candidate should go through the following process before employment:
- Company Simulator Assessment
- Aviation Theory Exam (Chinese ATPL)
The study materials will be provided after you submit all the required documents to us.4. Medical Check
Forward your completed application form to
If you have any questions, please contact [...]Ms. Jennifer.
♦ Disclaimer – The terms and conditions are subject to change ♦
The changed terms and conditions will be provided before signing the contract.