- IASCO global
- Date posted
- 30 Nov 2017
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, Captain
- Aircraft Types
- Type rating
- Asia, Japan
Pilot job details:
|Title:||Captain B737NG - Spring Airlines Japan - Interviewing Now!|
1) B737 type rating for ICAO license holder
Jet type rating for JCAB license holder
2) 1000 hours minimum PIC time with commercial airline
3) 4,000 hours minimum total Pilot flight time, 3,000 hours on jet.
4) EFIS: 1,000 hours
5) PIC: 1500 hours on jet with maximum takeoff weight of 50,000kg or above, or 2000 hours on jet with maximum takeoff weight of 30,000kg or above.
6) Valid Airline Transport Pilot License (“ATPL”) from ICAO recognized country.
7) Last flight as PIC within 12 months of application preferred.
8) Valid First Class Medical Certificate. (ICAO)
9) ICAO English Proficiency level 4 or above.
10) Below 60 years of age at employment if JCAB type rated. If ICAO type rated 55 years of age. (Offers e.) employment until 67 of age
11) Body Mass Index (BMI) below 30
12) No record of accidents, incidents, or criminal activity.
Position: Captain Boeing B737-800