BMI regional Direct Entry Captains
- BMI Regional
- Date posted
- 25 Nov 2016
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, Captain
- Aircraft Types
- EMB 145
- Type rating
- Not required
- Europe, Germany, United Kingdom
Pilot job details:
What are the requirements?
bmi regional are seeking to recruit Direct Entry Captains with ERJ 135/145 type rating preferable.
- must hold full EASA ATPL, preferably issued in the UK. Certificates must be presented at interview or before employment commences
- preferable ERJ 135/145 type rating
- a minimum of 3500 hours with at least 500 hours jet or 1000 hours turbo-prop command achieved within a multi-crew system.
- You must be in possession of a valid JAA/EASA Licence on commencement of employment with the Company; any costs incurred in meeting this requirement is down to you
- Applicants will need to apply to the Disclosure & Barring Service in order to obtain an airside security pass; failure to obtain a pass will invalidate any offer of employment. Arrangements for obtaining this pass will be confirmed to you under separate cover
- Prior to employment you will need to provide full and comprehensive personal and employment references covering the last 5 years; details of referees will be requested by the Company
- must live within one hours travelling distance from the assigned base
- Level 6 English language proficiency
- Applicants must hold a 10 year British