- Date posted
- 10 Nov 2017
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, Captain
- Aircraft Types
- Type rating
- Europe, Spain
Pilot job details:
Operating a fleet of more than 400 Boeing 737 aircraft, Ryanair offers the opportunity for experienced Pilots to fly our passengers safely across 85+ bases on over 2000 daily flights.
Our recent aircraft order of 180 further Boeing 737-800, as well as options for 100 more Boeing 737 MAX 200â€™s, has created an exciting environment for ambitious pilots who want to become part of Europeâ€™s favourite airline.
Due to our extensive growth we are currently hiring Direct Entry Captains on Ryanair Direct Employment Contracts who are type rated on Boeing 737 aircraft.
We have base oppotunities throughout Spain
Why join our team: Why not?
Apart from growing faster than any other airline in Europe, we have one of the youngest fleets in the industry, flying to a wide variety of destinations.
We also provide you the following:
- Outstanding earnings potential
- The best roster in the business; stable 5 on 4 off pattern
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance
- Unrivalled career progression â€“ new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.