- Date posted
- 22 Dec 2016
- 53-2031.00 Flight Attendants, Cabin crew
- Aircraft Types
- Global 5000
- Type rating
- Middle east
Cabin Attendant – Global 5000 Classic
ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Flight Operations department, based at Doha, Qatar.
The main objective of the position is for maintaining and where appropriate, exceeding safety, operational and service standards as set out by ExecuJet Flight Operations policies and approved manuals to all Flight Crew Members engaged by the Company.
- As per ExecuJet Middle East Flight Operations Manual
- Assists the pilots in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
- Notifies the pilot in command immediately of any emergency situation in the cabin.
- Ensures safety standards are maintained in passenger cabin, galley and all other relevant areas on-board of the aircraft at all times.
- Brief passengers on the use of safety equipment and cabin procedures.
- Ensures the comfort of passengers in accordance with EJME policies as well as maintaining a link between passengers and the flight deck crew.
- Executes and coordinate all cabin safety and emergency procedures specified in OM & CCSEPM as well as keeping the flight deck crew informed of all irregularities and malfunctions.
- Ensuring VIP pre-flight, during flight and post flight duties are completed as a cabin crew member.
- Responsible for the cleaning of the aircraft, galley, cabin and bathrooms.
- VIP 5 * menu preparation. Create and deliver catering for all flights and onward flights at out stations. Cater within charter budget.
- Dining – food, drink and table presentation.
- Completion and handover of relevant cabin related documentation.
- Responsible for the aircraft upkeep, restocking and cleaning.
- Personal hygiene and appearance and upkeep of provided EJME uniform.
- Responsible for upkeep of personal documents. Passport, visa, license, medical, crew ID, vaccinations and EJME CCSEPM.
- VIP knowledge, etiquette and protocol.
- Completion of at least Secondary School
- Work experience as a Cabin Attendant, holding currency in SEP
- VIP/Corporate experience a must
- Fluency in Written and Spoken English. Additional languages would be advantageous.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Friendly, responsible, mature and professional in manner
- Well organized, efficient and alert
- Good communicator
- Customer focused
- Good interpersonal abilities; ability to get along with diverse personalities
Working Hours: 32 days on, 28 days off
Closing Date For Applications: 28 December 2016