- Date posted
- 20 Dec 2016
- 53-2031.00 Flight Attendants, Cabin crew
Due to our planned further expansion in Bosnia and Herzegovina, we have new openings for cabin attendants at Tuzla.
• Aged 18 years or over
• High school education degree
• Fluent English both written and spoken
• Ability to swim
• Ability to reach the base airport in one hour
• Some customer service experience and sales skills
• Valid passport
The perfect candidate also:
· Possesses excellent communication skills
· Is flexible and resilient to the demands of shift working
· Is able to work under pressure
· Can easily work in a team
· Fluent English knowledge
· Tattoos and piercing (other than one earring per ear) are acceptable but must not be visible.
· Please note that if you wear glasses or contact lenses and your prescription are above + or below 4 you are likely to fail the mandatory medical examination.
If you would like to join the dynamic team of Wizz Air, please apply here, and attach your CV in English with a photo, and please fill in and attach our cabin crew application form, which can be downloaded here.