- JetAviation USA
- Date posted
- 6 Dec 2017
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, Captain
- Aircraft Types
- Falcon 2000
- United States
Pilot job details:
Seeking professional, flexible, dynamic and motivated aviators with Falcon 2000LX or similar experience to join the Jet Aviation Flight Services team. We need great communicators coupled with enthusiasm and a passion to deliver our clients the best possible flight experience from beginning to end. If this sounds of interest to you, we welcome you to apply.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Perform duties as Pilot in Command or Second in Command as assigned (see the following and also refer to First Officer job description)
- When performing duties as the PIC:
- Final authority for the operation of the aircraft assigned.
- Authority to delay, cancel or discontinue a flight when conditions are unsuitable for the conduct or continuation of the flight.
- Authority to indicate a change in the planned flight during the flight when such a change is appropriate for the safe operation of the aircraft.
- Responsible for flight planning.
- Institute all necessary changes as required by enroute conditions such that the flight may continue under appropriate procedures and rules.
- Responsible for conducting the flight in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with company policies, Federal Aviation Administration regulations, and Department of Homeland Security regulations required of the flight operation.
- Participate in the company aviation safety program, taking an active role supporting the open sharing of information on all safety issues and reporting all safety hazards and concerns.
When in the PIC role, this individual supervises the second-in-command and cabin crewmembers assigned to the flight.
To perform this job successfully,