- Cathay Pacific
- Date posted
- 13 Nov 2017
- Bangladesh, Asia
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
Aviation job details:
To Lead & Manage day to day functions to ensure that overall Cargo Sales, Marketing and Airport operations run smoothly, efficiently and conform with safety and security requirements with sufficient resources and that customers are provided with consistent CX service.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Manager overall Sales and Marketing aspect of CX Cargo in Bangladesh.
- Manage overall daily functions of CX Cargo at Bangladesh i.e. Operations, Safety & Security.
- Lead the CX team / GHA team to ensure that CX provides consistent services.
- Lead & manage the team on a day to day basis & support the Regional Cargo Manager / Regional Cargo Services Manager in providing training & development opportunities for the team through role modeling, monitoring & on the job coaching.
- Ability to evaluate cost implications when making day to day operational and sales decisions & ability to maximize revenue earning potential in the region.
- Lead, motivate and create an enjoyable working environment that promotes and cultivates changes and openness within the team.
- Oversee performance of GHA to ensure that they deliver services & products at the CX required standard stipulated in the GHA contract & in the performance assessment document. Reference point of contact for handling agent for day to day operations.
- Ensure wide coverage of customers and lead and drive sales promotions.
- To ensure no revenue dilution and effect a clear, transparent and concise accounting practice by the GHA.
- To regularly promote the product