- Date posted
- 16 Nov 2016
- 49-3011.00 Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians, Engineer
- Aircraft Types
- Type rating
- Lithuania, Europe
Kaunas Aircraft Maintenance Services (KAMS) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function at Kaunas Airport (KUN) and Vilnius Airport (VNO). This is a great opportunity to join a new dynamic company.
KAMS currently recruiting for an A-CAT licence mechanic to be based in VNO or KUN, Lithuania.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a close knit team and to gain extensive experience on Ryanair’s fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
- Boeing aircraft experience
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- Willing to work shift
- Part 66 A-CAT or B1 Licence (without Type)