- Air Canada
- Date posted
- 13 Nov 2017
- SAN FRANCISCO
Aviation job details:
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Hourly Rate of $14.55/hr
Air Canada is seeking dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to fill full-time permanent positions for Concierge Agents in San Francisco. Concierge Agents ease the way for our premium customers through their entire airport experience.
- The primary function of an Air Canada Concierge is to ease the way for our premium customers throughout their entire airport experience.
- This role includes all premium customer touch points such as check-in, Maple Leaf lounges along with traditional personal services.
- The position is modeled after concierge service found in 5 star hotels.
- The position is a busy one with duties that vary from day to day depending on the diverse requirements of our top tier premium customers.
- A Concierge is always helpful, always follows through with a request and always has the right attitude. The Concierge creates a sense of comfort and recognition for our premium customers with a simple philosophy: âIF IT IS POSSIBLE, CONSIDER IT DONE.â
- Identify and review Top Tier/International Business Class reservations in advance of flight departure and/or arrival to ensure that all special service requests have been actioned.
- Ensure system wide âpersonal serviceâ follow-up through communication with the worldwide network of Air Canada Concierges.
- Greet and assist all high value/high profile customers.
- Offer assistance for any special needs.
- Monitor connections and proactively initiate re-bookings as required.
- Work closely with Super Elite reservations desk and Customer Relations to facilitate Super Elite customer needs and to resolve service failures.
- Maintain and update Concierge library of reference material and daily log.
- Develop a network of