- Cathay Pacific
- Date posted
- 13 Nov 2017
- Bangladesh, Asia
- Dhaka, Bangladesh
Aviation job details:
The purpose of this position is to manage day to day functions to ensure that overall Cargo Services operations run smoothly, efficiently and conform with safety & security requirements with sufficient resources.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Manage overall daily functions of CX at DAC airport – Cargo (Operations, Safety & Security).
- Co-ordinate with CX team /GHA team to ensure that CX provides consistent and excellent services to our customers and colleagues.
- Monitor that the flight planning is done in a most efficient manner to ensure maximum payload is made available for cargo uplift.
- Manage the GHA team on a day to day basis, support the Asst. Cargo Services Manager, in providing training & development opportunities for the team through role modeling, monitoring & on the job coaching.
- Motivate GHA teams and create an enjoyable working environment that promotes and cultivates changes and openness within the team.
- Oversee performance of GHA to ensure that they deliver services & products at the CX required standard stipulated in the GHA contract & in the performance assessment document.