- Air Canada
- Date posted
- 11 Nov 2017
Aviation job details:
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Reporting to the Manager Passenger Services, the Customer Service Manager will plan, organize, manage and enhance Airport functions within the Passenger Services group.
- Manage, monitor and co-ordinate various activities and processes to achieve excellence in the areas of safety, operational and customer service [...];
- Play an influential role in nurturing a sense of ownership across the workforce, so that employees feel empowered to use their judgment and experience to make sound decisions
- Responsible for operational safety, a satisfying work environment, improved quality of customer service and compliance to the Official Languages Act in the branch.
- Anticipate, identify, and resolve service and operational problems with a results-oriented approach to performance.
- Assume local leadership, as assigned, for specific local initiatives for process & performance improvement
- Consistently communicate with employees and customers with company directions and explain the rationale behind our policies or decisions
- Anticipate employeesÃ¢ÂÂ and customersÃ¢ÂÂ needs and be available for