- Cathay Pacific
- Date posted
- 9 Nov 2017
- China, Asia
- Ningbo, China
Aviation job details:
Cathay Dragon, an affiliate member of oneworld, is a Hong Kong-based airline operating a fleet of 42 passenger aircraft and serving 53 regional destinations, including 23 cities in Mainland China. Cathay Dragon has been recognized for its product and service quality, and was named as Skytrax 'World's Best Regional Airline' for fourth time. Â Cathay DragonÂ is part of the Cathay Pacific Group, providing seamless connectivity for passengers to more than 200 cities around the globe.
- All China based positions are subject to local terms and conditions.
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in Mainland China. We are unable to assist applicants with visa or work permit applications.
- Once employment is confirmed, the employment contract and personnel file will be arranged through local FASCO/ FESCO
Reports to: Airport Services Manager
Location: Ningbo, China
Oversee and supervise suppliersâ day-to-day assigned functions to ensure that overall operations run smoothly and efficiently conforming to safety and security requirements.
Deliver the best possible operation and the airport service experience to ensure our customers always feel special, valued and recognised regardless of circumstance.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Safety First, Quality Always
- Rigorously execute corporate safety, security and quality policies to ensure the station, staff and suppliers are fully compliant with all regulatory requirements and quality standards
- Achieve absolute operational integrity with zero safety defects and security infringements
- Support local airport management to identify and mitigate personal, safety and security risks in the airport environment for our customers and in the workplace for sta