- Air Canada
- Date posted
- 11 Nov 2017
Aviation job details:
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
The Customer Solutions & Innovations (CSI) team is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and maintaining a broad range of IT products and applications, enabling the realization of objectives for the Commercial, Customer Service, and IT branches.
The Business Analyst CSI Ã¢ÂÂ Web/Ecomm analyzes business needs and contributes to the development of WEB, Flight pass, and other Ecomm applications including Passenger Rebooking System (PRS) Schedule Change, PRS Airport, Self-Service Rebooking Tool (SSRT), Credit Card payment gateway application, and 3rd party solutions, such as Gift Card, jointly with other CSI teams for the delivery of integrated multi-platform IT products and solutions.
- Contribute to all cycles of development activities of projects and enhancements from concept development, to design, development, acceptance testing, implementation and deployment support.
- Collaborate with other areas of the organization (eCommerce and Customer Service Platform) in the development of integrated IT products, across all platforms and channels.
- Analyze customer requests for Web/Ecomm enhancements through investigation of current functionality and processes.
- Collaborate in the documentation of functional business requirements based on business analysis findings and consultation with stakeholder community.
- Assist in the development of technical specifications, process flows and diagrams.
- Act as a liaison agent between the business community and technical teams.
- Facilitate document reviews with stakeholders and ensure final document [...];
- Ensure all business requirements and timelines are understood and that solutions deliver on expected benefits.
- Define use cases and high level test scenarios, provide leadership and guidance to the test team in the development of test scripts and analysis of results.
- Ensure syste