- Date posted
- 11 Nov 2016
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, Captain
- Aircraft Types
- EMB 190
- Type rating
- Asia, China
TERMS & CONDITIONS
FOR EMB190 CAPTAINS
WITH TIANJIN AIRLINES (TJA)
Tianjin Airlines was established in 2004 and is based in Tianjin, the economic center of Bohai [...]; As an aviation enterprise co-established by Tianjin government and HNA Group, Tianjin Airlines owns a young and deluxe fleet. As of April 2015, the total number of airplanes is consisting of 17 A320s, 45 Embraer 190s and 22 ERJ145s.
Through late years’ fast development, Tianjin Airlines has built a regional route network with 6 hubs, Tianjin, Xi’an, Hohhot, Urumqi, Nanning and Guiyang. The routes are covering whole country and neighboring countries. Tianjin Airlines has opened two international (regional) routes including Tianjin to Hong Kong and Tianjin to Ulan [...];
- 3,000+ total flying hours
- 500+ PIC hours on type (EMB190 Series : EMB170/EMB175/EMB195)
- Valid ATPL with type rating
- Valid medical certificate class I
- Having flown within the last 12 months
- ICAO English Level +4
- No older than 52 years
- No history of incidents or accidents
<Terms & Conditions Brief>
Tianjin, Xi’an, Nanning, Hohhot, Haikou, Guiyang, China
3 years, renewable
80 hours / month
<How to Apply>
Please send us the following documents list as below:
1. Valid license (showing type rating) and ICAO English certificate
2. Valid medical class I
3. Last 3 pages of log book
4. Passport (Photo page)
5. Application form
6. No accident/incident report (from previous/current employer) -can be submitted later
7. No criminal record – issued by your local police authority -can be submitted later.
Initial screenings will be held every month.
The screening will include:
1. Aviation theory exam (Chinese ATPL)
2. Medical check
3. Company simulator assessment
**The study materials will be provided after receiving all application documents.
Forward your completed application form to
If you have any query, please contact [...][...]
■ Disclaimer – The terms and conditions are subject to change.
The changed terms and conditions will be provided before signing the contract.