- Lufthansa group
- Date posted
- 21 Nov 2017
- Germany, Europe
Aviation job details:
We, as Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH in Neu-Isenburg, are currently looking for support within our Division Operations.
In this position you assist the Executive Director Operations with all organizational, strategic and conceptual activities concerning the fulfilment of tasks within the operational organization and regarding project work.
- Performs general secretarial duties and administrative tasks, including telephone coverage, mail/document registration and distribution, filing, scheduling and organizing meetings and expense management
- Manages the daily agenda of the Executive Director
- Plans, coordinates and prepares meetings, business trips and conferences for the Executive Director
- Prepares reports, presentation documents, statistical analyses and minutes of various meetings
- Prepares, finalizes and distributes documentation for internal and external meetings
- Coordinates the accounting for internal service charges within the division
- Acts as the quality-management coordinator and divisional contact person for questions about quality management
- Organize several companywide trainings
- Is responsible for Budget planning and cost center JX Q
- Supports of the MD assistants when required
- Places purchase orders into the system.
For this challenging role, we are looking for a talented, highly motivated and results-oriented in...[log-in to read more or click on apply]