- Date posted
- 18 Oct 2016
ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Aviation division, based at Cape Town International Airport.
The main objective of the position is to generate timeous and accurate invoices to customers for services rendered, as well as to ensure that all costs are accurately recorded and recovered from aircraft owners and/or customers.
- Generate invoices to customers for services rendered.
- Monitoring, administering and negotiating with suppliers, with the aim of acceptable and improved gross margin percentages.
- Ensure that costs related to flights are recovered and on-billed effectively, accurately and timeously.
- Effectively perform various administrative and secretarial tasks.
- Administering the petty cash (ZAR and USD) accurately.
- Administering the office and lounge supplies.
- Prepares monthly departmental reports.
- Provide FBO handling and lounge assistance with a focus on customer service, when required.
- Assist with all ad hoc duties as assigned by the relevant manager.
- Matric/Grade 12.
- Relevant accounting qualification (Added advantage).
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- 2 - 3 Years’ experience as an Accounts Administrator.
- Financial qualification (Added advantage).
- Experience in the Aviation Industry (Added advantage).
- Experience on Flightware (Added advantage).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of responsibility.
- Well groomed, friendly and approachable.
- Professional approach towards allocated duties.
- Self-disciplined and stress tolerant.
- Systematic and well organized.
- Ability to adapt (being flexible) to working conditions.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Attention to detail and ability to take initiative.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 21 October 2016
Note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application, please regard your application as unsuccessful.