- Date posted
- 20 Dec 2016
- , Other
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is a multi-national business aviation enterprise with associated companies in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. We are active in all aspects of the business aviation industry including executive air charter, aircraft management, maintenance and flight support services.
[..][..]The ExecuJet Aviation Group is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Dispatch team, based in Cambridge, United Kingdom.
VACANCY: FLIGHT COORDINATOR
[..][..]Position of support, for the Duty Dispatcher. Intensive, high work load environment focused on the successful completion of all tasks to meet deadlines with direct and immediate impact on the customer.
- Sending of pre-briefs for following the day’s flights.
- Entering flights into Flightware.
- Setting up all services for the flight.
- Arranging handling/fuel/helicopter/VIP and additional lavatory, water, towing, GPU, ASU equipment for the aircraft as necessary.
- Obtaining of world wide permissions, Airport slots and ground handling services.
- Ensuring fire categories and other safety/insurance requirements are met.
- Crewing flights
- Submission of Eapis and Customs information
- Dispatch flights under the supervision of the Dispatcher.
- Reading FIR/Enroute and Station Notams in the preparation and final dispatch stage of flight planning and acting accordingly should they affect.
- Weather monitoring, using METAR and TAF to ensure weather above minima
- Basic IFR/VFR flight planning in compliance with multiple worldwide AOC’s, flight safety and flight planning laws under the supervision of Dispatcher.
- Arranging additional insurance coverage for aircraft operating into and out of places/countries on coverage exclusion lists and have UN sanctions against them.
- Coordination with airports and different service providers as well as internal departments.
- Maintaining good customer service standards.
- Updating crew of slots that may be incurred due to European Central flow management.
- Creating a Variety of legal and non-legal documents using Microsoft Office.
- Using Flightware extensively to achieve all the above.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Strong team player and good communicator.
- Keen perception and strong ability to multitask.
- Fast and accurate work pace.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Reliable and flexible personality.
- Very good English knowledge; any other European language would be an asset
- Very good computing skills.
- Willingness for shift work 24/7.