- Date posted
- 12 Nov 2016
Aviation job details:
FLIGHT DISPATCHER / OPERATIONS CONTROLLER
ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Dispatch division, based at Cambridge, United Kingdom.
To oversee the setup, flight watch and safe completion of the companies flying programme by running supervision of the shift team, ensuring all operations tasks are fulfilled, AOC and company procedures are adhered to and communicating effectively with both internal and external clients.
- Flight monitoring to include tactical control of ATC flight plans; CFMU slot monitoring and gathering movements into the operational system
- Final check on outstanding services for following dayâs flights
- Monitoring the Operations inbox
- Maintaining watch of worldwide traffic flow and planning accordingly.
- To oversee the flying programme operation both tactically and strategically throughout the shift period
- Controlling live workflow in terms of urgency, severity and other factors and utilising resources available to maximum effect
- Making critical game changing decisions as to the yes and noâs operationally and informing clients/personal assistants and crew accordingly
- Oversight and responsibility of subordinates including flight coordinators and more junior dispatchers and ensure completion and quality
- Ensuring crew pre-briefings are sent for the following d