- Date posted
- 22 Dec 2017
- 49-3011.00 Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians, Engineer
- Aircraft Types
- Type rating
- United Kingdom, Europe
Aircraft engineer job details:
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Flight SIM Engineer to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody to progress their career and gain experience in Europe’s leading airline.
The successful candidates will be based at Stansted Airport and will have to perform the following duties:
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance of 2x Level ‘D’ Series 7000XR B737-800W and 2 x Level ‘B’ Series 5000 Full Flight Simulators.
- Maintain various training equipment and associated Flight Training Devices to the standards expected by East Midlands Training.
- Perform daily readiness checks to ensure FSTD is ready for daily operation.
- Maintain Flight Simulator Equipment to EASA FSTD-A Level ‘D...[log-in to read more or click on apply]