Global Contracting Manager (m/f)
- Lufthansa group
- Date posted
- 21 Nov 2017
- Germany, Europe
Aviation job details:
We, as Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH in Neu-Isenburg, are currently looking for support within our Division Sales.
The following tasks are part of your responsibility:
- Development of contractual documents including templates and ancillary business forms
- Drafting global Master Agreements
- Comprehensive analysis of contract terms and conditions to ensure that the organization has the organizational capacity, or is able to acquire the necessary capacity to successfully perform and meet contractual obligations
- Working with international Sales colleagues in steering the negotiation of global contracts with clients and their legal representatives
- Working closely with colleagues from the Legal Department at HQ in Neu-Isenburg, and other colleagues across other AirPlus functions.
- Legal professional with a graduate degree and first several years of experience in a contracting position, either in-house