- Date posted
- 24 Oct 2016
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, Captain
- Aircraft Types
- Global 5000
- Type rating
GLOBAL EXPRESS VISION CAPTAIN
ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Crew division, based at Farnborough, United Kingdom.
The applicant must aim to demonstrate the highest standards of flying skills, safety and situational awareness while seamlessly incorporating the skills of crew resource management, threat error management, airmanship and teamwork into the daily operation. Continue to learn and increase one's knowledge at all times, fly using ExecuJet’s standard operating procedures and deliver the highest standards of customer service whilst maintaining a sense of discretion.
The applicant must have a right to work in the UK/Europe and be resident within 1.5 hours traveling time to Farnborough.
The Captain shall take all reasonable steps to:
- Maintain familiarity with all relevant rules and regulations and agreed aviation best practices and procedures;
- Maintain familiarity with the Operations Manual as necessary to fulfil his functions;
- Be reachable by mobile phone when on flight duty.
- Current Global Express Vision Type Rating
- Current EASA ATPL unrestricted
- English level 4 or above
- Minimum of 4000 hours total flight time
- Minimum of 500 hours BD700 experience
- Minimum of 1500 hours as Pilot in Command on a multi engine jet
- Sound knowledge of business Aviation Operations
- Background in business jets
- Understanding of a flexible roster pattern
- Team Player
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Fluency in English
Working Hours: Roster Pattern
Closing Date For Applications: 4 November 2016