- Date posted
- 21 Jan 2017
- 53-2031.00 Flight Attendants, Cabin crew
INFLIGHT SERVICES PERSONNEL
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is a multi-national business aviation enterprise with associated companies in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. We are active in all aspects of the business aviation industry including executive air charter, aircraft management, maintenance and flight support services.
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy based in Hong Kong or Beijing.
The main objective of this position is to deliver a 5* star service to the principal on a private jet and to be responsible for managing the cabin whilst on duty.
- Dining / food, table and drinks preparation
- VIP catering order and preparation
- Set up and create the 5* menu
- Deliver a 5* service to our clients
- VIP Cabin Crew duties – before, during and after each flight
- Preparing the plane for the next flight including tasks such as restocking
- Being responsible for managing the aircraft for 15 days
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Professional and friendly attitude
- Excellent presentation
- Ability to work independently
Breadth/Depth of Experience
- Worldwide corporate experience as VIP - Cabin Attendant
- Holder of Hong Kong Passport
- Based in Hong Kong or Beijing