- Lufthansa group
- Date posted
- 14 Nov 2017
- Singapore, Asia
Aviation job details:
For our company Deutsche Lufthansa AG we are looking for Intern (m/f) Corporate Communications Asia-Pacific.
Lufthansa Group Communications in Asia-Pacific is responsible for planning, co-ordination and implementation of media relations and communication plans of the Lufthansa Group, its airlines and its group companies in the region.
Your tasks may include the following:
- Learning about and supporting the daily business of the corporate communications team
- Participating in the planning and organization of media events, press trips, media trainings
- Preparing materials for internal and external communications, such as press releases, newsletters, fact sheets and background information
- Researching and collecting information of important public relations topics in the region
- Providing support for media enquiries
- Regular exchange with internal and external stakeholders in the local office and in the region
- Responsibility for the content of the daily newsletter and update of the regional media rel