- Date posted
- 20 Dec 2016
- , Other
JUNIOR PLANNING ENGINEER
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is a multi-national business aviation enterprise with associated companies in Africa, Asia, Australasia, Europe, Latin America and the Middle East. We are active in all aspects of the business aviation industry including executive air charter, aircraft management, maintenance and flight support services.
The ExecuJet Aviation Group is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the CAMO team at Cambridge, United Kingdom.
VACANCY: JUNIOR PLANNING ENGINEER
Ensure the fleet of managed aircraft are maintained in a controlled environment. Responsibility to ensure all schedule maintenance is planned and carried out in a timely manner.
- Managing Aircraft On Ground (AOG) situations globally, to ensure a timely return to service, meeting the client’s needs and the necessary Continuing Airworthiness requirements.
- Liaison with aircraft Owners / Operators / Maintenance organisations and Original equipment manufacturers.
- Provide technical advice to Aircrew / Owners / Operators.
- Be actively engaged in continuous improvement to further develop and expand the CAMO services.
- Supporting the fleet planners on short to long term scheduled maintenance planning requirements.
- Supporting the Technical services team on Continuing Airworthiness tasks as necessary.
- There are no managerial responsibilities required in this job role, however the ability to be self-motivated & self-managing to ensure effectiveness of responsibilities and control of work load is vital.
- Scheduling of maintenance tasks.
- Review of Maintenance data to determine applicability.
- Permitting extensions to scheduled tasks.
- Assisting crew on decision making for use of MEL variations for technical issues on the aircraft.
- Obtaining extensions outside of the permitted variations with the Regulatory Authority.
- Liaising externally with Service providers, Clients, Crew, OEM’s and Regulatory Authorities.
- Experience of technical aircraft engineering (apprenticeship, degree or technical trade trained engineer).
- Knowledge of EASA Part M subparts G and I.
- Flexibility and ability to work a 12 Hour Shift Rota System including Days & Nights if required.
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to be analytically correct and a problem solver.
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment, under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.