Korean Air A330 Captains - Experience on Type not Required (2018 Interviews)
- Rishworth aviation
- Date posted
- 12 Oct 2017
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, Captain
- Aircraft Types
- Type rating
- South Korea, Asia
- Commuting - extensive worldwide network
Pilot job details:
- 1,000 + PIC hours on A319/A320/A321/A340
- 2,500 + total PIC Multi Crew Jet Hours
- 5,000 + total Multi Crew Jet Hours
- 7,000 + total Flight Hours
- Flown on applicable aircraft as PIC within 6 months OR 12 months if currently flying on any other Multi Crew Jet Aircraft as PIC.(At date of start of contract).
- Under 55 years of age
- Must have no more than 3 Airline changes in the last 5 Years and 4 years experience as a First Officer (commercial airline experience).
- If successful at screening you will need to arrange and pay for your own A330 type rating, we can help you with these arrangements.
Please contactfor more information.
|Screening Dates 2018||Deadline for Application|
|8 - 12 January & 22 - 26 January||1 November 2017|
|5 - 9 February||6 De|