Korean Air A330 FO (2018 Interviews)
- Rishworth aviation
- Date posted
- 12 Oct 2017
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, First Officer
- Aircraft Types
- Type rating
- South Korea, Asia
- Commuting - extensive worldwide network
Pilot job details:
- 500 + FO Hours on A330
- 1,000 + Total Multi Crew Jet Hours
- 2,000 + Total Flight Hours
- Under 45 Years of Age at Date of Joining
- Holds ATPL and has completed at least Secondary School or holds a CPL and a Tertiary Degree/Diploma - minimum 2 Years
- Flown on Type as FO within 12 months OR within 24 months if currently flying on any Multi Crew Jet Aircraft.(At date of starting on Contract).
- No more than 3 Airline changes within the last 5 years.
Please contactfor more information.
|Screening Dates 2018||Deadline for Application|
|8 - 12 January & 22 - 26 January||1 November 2017|
|5 - 9 February||6 December 2017|
|5 - 9 March & 26 - 30 March||10 January 2018|
|9 - 13 April &/td>|