- Date posted
- 2 Dec 2016
- 49-3011.00 Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians, Engineer, Engineer
LAME B2 ENGINEER
ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Maintenance division, based at Perth Airport, Australia.
- CASA Part 66 (Perth based) License ratings on Beechcraft 1900 / Bombardier Dash 8 and Business Jet aircraft preferred
- Type training on Bombardier Challenger CL604/605 will be provided
- Be highly motivated with excellent communication skills
- Be computer literate with a good understanding of various aircraft management systems. Knowledge in CAMP and CMP Maintenance Tracking Systems is desirable
- Possess a dedicated, hard working attitude and be able to work within small teams
- Be available for after hour’s duties when required
Closing Date For Applications: 11 December 2016
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.