Lead Cabin Programmes Engineer (Linefit)
- Cathay Pacific
- Date posted
- 10 Nov 2017
- 49-3011.00 Aircraft Mechanics and Service Technicians, Engineer
- China, Asia
- Hong Kong
Aircraft engineer job details:
Report to: Cabin Programmes Mgr (Linefit)
Note: for the purposes of this document, âCXâ A/C or fleet may extend to KA or AHK on individual project basis.
- Evaluating; costing and project managing the on time introduction of new cabin equipment to the CX fleet. To ensure that such equipment meets HKG regulatory requirements and CX specifications and ensure that CX Product and design requirements are able to translate into feasible, technical terms.
- Support costing; man hour and A/C input time estimates; deliver cost and TRT improvements through knowledge and experience gained.
- Support supplier selection process and contract negotiations to the best interests of CX and manage suppliers to deliver to CX programme schedule.
- Project managing and overseeing cabin programmes to ensure the quality of work and project delivery meets CX requireme