- JetAviation USA
- Date posted
- 10 Nov 2017
- United States
Aviation job details:
This individual will be responsible for the evaluation, performance and management of aircraft maintenance. Provides professional recommendations associated with maintaining the aircraft’s market value and upkeep related to asset management, and ensures airworthiness of assigned aircraft. The manager also maintains current technical proficiency and education of aircraft and regulatory requirements. Flexible work schedule is required to meet flight profile mission, which may require periodic travel both domestic and international. Maintains industry, business, company and customer relationships.
The estimated time allocations for these assignments are 35-40% performing maintenance, 35-40% performing asset management and 20% oversight and supervisory duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the maintenance management of assigned aircraft.
• Ensuring airworthiness as defined within 14 CFR by researching permanent records, maintenance tracking
program, FAA Airworthiness Directives and Manufacturer’s Service Bulletins/Customer Bulletins for
• Familiar working knowledge of Code of Federal Regulations, industry best practices, OSHA and IS-BAO
• Complies with internal company policies and procedures outlined within the General Maintenance Manual
(GMM), Maintenance Procedures Manual (MPM) or any company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
• Communicates effectively and accurately with the client, vendors and other internal departments.
• Maintains a safe work environment and reports any unsafe conditions.
• Performs quality maintenance, preventive maintenance and inspections to conform within the standards
established by the company, Federal regulation and industry best practices achieving the highest reliability
• Troubleshoots reported discrepancies and handles complex technical challenges.
• Responsible for management of the maintenance inspection requirements per CFR 91.409 or approved inspection program.
• Provides technical support, as needed, in support of assigned aircraft.
• Reviews and ensures all required entries into the aircraft logbooks and permanent records are accurate and preserved in accordance with company and FAA requirements.
• Updates and interfaces with Computerized Maintenance Tracking Program.
• Procurement of parts and materials.
• Perform maintenance planning along with the management oversight of inspections, repairs and
Ensures timely scheduling of maintenance in order to least impact cli...[log-in to read more or click on apply]