- Date posted
- 14 Nov 2017
- United States
- Long Island City, NY
Aviation job details:
Manager Inflight Communications
The Manager is responsible for creating, implementing and managing strategic internal communication plans, messages, positioning efforts and programs that support divisional and corporate objectives. The Manager is also responsible for strategic planning and execution related to all Crewmember communication channels and is excited to work as an integral crewmember of a 24/7 operation. This position reports to the General Manager, Corporate Communications.
· Provides support and strategic communication guidance to the Vice President Inflight and the Inflight Leadership team on internal corporate communication needs.
· Utilizes expertise in internal communications to provide advice and guidance regarding communication strategy and dissemination of information to Crewmembers to include plans focused on preserving the Direct Relationship.
· Develops, launches, and manages internal communications programs and publications that improve communications to Crewmembers throughout the organization
· Initiates and leads efforts that support the Inflight strategy to create engaged and productive Crewmembers working with leadership to drive organization results
· Effectively coordinates and integrates programs with Corporate Communications and across the organization to ensure consistency of message and the alignment of strategic direction
· Oversees and promotes the organization’s Intranet as a strategic communication vehicle and consistently looks for new and emerging methods of reaching a dispersed workforce.
· Serves as Inflight resource to other departments for internal and external communications needs
· Collaborate with and assist in representing JetBlue’s interests with PR Agency peers and Legal resources as needed on crisis communication issues
· Assist in identifying and executing integrated storytelling and content development opportunities for Inflight for both internal and external audiences as part of a team focused on achieving best results from every communications opportunity
· Take a significant role in the development of Crewmembers to supp...[log-in to read more or click on apply]