- Date posted
- 28 Nov 2017
- 53-2011.00 Airline Pilots, Captain
- Aircraft Types
- A320, A321
- Type rating
- Not required
Turbojet Captains needed!
We are extremely pleased to announce a new partnership with the largest LCA in Central and Eastern Europe – Wizz Air.
FTSE 250 airline looking for A320/321 Captains for long-term positions among their rapidly expanding fleet. Great perks and opportunities for career progression.
- Length: Indefinite
- Commencement: to be confirmed
- Salary: Competitive base pay + sector payments and per diem in certain bases (discussed directly with the airline)
- Flexible roster options: 5/4 and 6/4 for resident pilots and 20/10 and 14/7 for commuting pilots.
- Bases: 28 bases across Central/Eastern Europe including the UK, any allocation can be requested at the beginning (further changes subject to airlines’ full T&Cs)
- Commuting: 2-3 hours within Europe, pilots are provided with FREE tickets
- Fleet reliability: A320/321 aircraft fleet with average age of 4 years
Why Wizz Air?
- Non-type rated Captains trained for A320 type rating.
- High training standards pursuant to IATA, EASA regulation
- Salary increase for every 1000 flight hours
- Captains offered wide range of career opportunities (LTC, TRE/TRI, management roles)
- Low Swiss Income Tax rates: 0-17% (based on marital status, number of children)
- Annual FCL and medical costs fully/partially reimbursed
- Staff Travel (free & discounted tickets)
- Travel, life, loss of license insurance and other loyalty perks provided by Wizz Air
Desired Skills & Experience:
- EASA/JAR FCL1 (or Serbian/Macedonian equivalent) ATPL
- Valid and current type-rating on currently flown aircraft
- Valid Class 1 medical license
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Last commercial flight within preceding 6 months
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CAPTAINS
- Minimum 3,500 factorized hours
- Minimum 1,500 hours JAR25 (CS25) Turbojet > 20 000 kgs AND minimum 1,000 hours PIC on aircraft > 20,000kgs thereof 300 PIC hours in the last 12 months